Right to provide information on the processing of personal data
You have the right to know our full identification as the Controller of your personal data, together with the contact details on our Data Protection Officer. You are also entitled to know the legal title of processing your personal data.
Access to personal data
As a data subject, you have the right to access your personal data. You are therefore entitled to ask us to provide information as to whether we are processing your data and, if so, you can request us to give information on the purpose of the processing, the category of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, the planned time period for which personal data will be stored, the source of personal information, unless we have obtained this directly from you, and whether automated decision making, including profiling, is taking place.
Right to correction or amendment
As a personal data controller, we are not obliged to actively ascertain whether the personal data we process is up to date, so you have the right to request correction or amendment of your personal data in the event it is outdated, inaccurate or mistaken.
Right of erasure
If one of the following occurs, you have the right to send us a request to delete your personal data (to exercise the “right to be forgotten”):
- The purpose of processing (for example, termination of the contractual relationship) has ceased,
- You will revoke your consent to the processing of personal data and there is no other reason for processing your personal data (e.g., withdrawal of your marketing consent, provided that you have not sign a contractual relationship with us, for example),
- You object to the processing of personal data (provided that it is approvable and there is no legal reason for processing your personal data),
- In accordance with applicable legislation, we are required to delete your information (for example, the shredding obligation).
Right to Restrict Processing
For any of the following, you have the right to request us to limit processing:
- You object to the inaccuracy of the data and ask to limit the processing until we verify the accuracy of your data;
- Processing is unlawful, you do not want to request the deletion of personal data from our database and instead ask for restrictions on their use
- We do not need your personal data for processing purposes, but you require them to identify, exercise or defend legal claims;
- You have raised an objection to the processing until we verify that our legitimate reasons outweigh your legitimate reasons, the processing of your data will be restricted.
Right of data transmission
You have the right to request to provide your personal data processed under a legal reason for consent or contract in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit this data to another Controller and we cannot prevent this, or you can submit an application to forward such data directly in a structure, commonly used and machine-readable format to another Controller, if technically feasible.
Right to object
If your data is processed based on our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to its processing, for example for direct marketing purposes.
Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of automated decision making
It means that if the processing of your personal data is to be the basis for a decision, you have the right to request that your personal data be assessed by man and not by machine.
We are obliged to inform you of the measures taken on the basis of your application without undue delay, i.e. no later than one month after receipt of the application. In exceptional cases, we are entitled to extend the term by two months. We are also obliged to inform you about the extension of the term and the reasons thereof.
In the event of frequent repetition, apparent inadequacy or lack of legitimacy of your requests, we are entitled to charge you a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request.
If we do not process any data about you, we will notify you that your data is not processed by us.
The exercise of the right to portability of your personal data must not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.