Especially in the case of large-scale industrial damage, we are ready to come immediately and actively help the company management to take the necessary measures to maintain or restore operations. Our specialists are trained for similar situations and we know from experience that the most important decisions and measures must be taken within 48 hours of the damage. This concerns in particular:
- possibility of immediate protection / salvage / repair of damaged items
- provision of alternative energy / raw materials
- the establishment of a crisis management group and the definition of powers
- decisions on the engagement of internal / external staff
- assessment of business interruption aspects / restriction of operations, finding a critical path, optimizing the process, and minimizing the impact of harm to company.
For all steps, it is necessary to continually consider the profitability of the measures taken in relation not only to the company economy, but also to the extent of insurance cover. For large-scale damage, the procedures described are an integral part of the claim settlement process. We collaborate with the Crawford GTS team (Crawford Global Technical Services, www.crawfordgts.com) on a standard basis.